Again We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

A Game For Us All

Go down 
+2
Roryrai
Zamochy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Currently, Runescape has been losing it's spark due to a lack of content updates.

While Jagex does have a lot of updates planned, they are simply plans and are not ready to be implemented.

I see a lot of our older clan members losing interest in Runescape (I am as well), so in order to try and keep the clan together while apart, why don't we try to find some otherl MMO to play in the meantime while Jagex releases some better content?

If you want to give a game a try, or want to suggest your own, just leave a comment saying so.  (And if the game costs money, say so).

Rift has recently gone F2P.  It is basically a carbon-copy of WoW, so I assume it should be somewhat fun until it becomes a chore. 

If you want to give it a try, here's the link to their website: Rift

Another good F2P game is League of Legends.  There are no quests or gear grind.  The game is simply an arena where every player starts at level 1 at the beginning of each match.  You level up, buy gear, and fight together, and do it all again in the next match.  You earn points that you can trade in for other champions, and you can obtain any champion as F2P.  Find the one that suits you and master it.

If you want to try it, go here:  League of Legends
Back to top Go down
https://againwerise.forumotion.com
Roryrai

Roryrai

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 am

I've been playing League of Legends recently, and it's actually pretty good. As Zamochy said, at the beginning of every match, everyone starts at level 1, which means that everyone's on pretty equal ground. You do level up outside of the in-game character levels, though, and that can provide a significant advantage, but that's not the point.

If any of you end up trying that out, my League name is Roryrai, same as in Runescape.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am

Downloading Rift right now, might try out LoL later.

Another free MMO would be TERA Online. Haven't personally tried it out, but I've seen my friends play it, and it looks interesting to say the least.

EDIT: Downloading LoL as well.
Back to top Go down
Courier Six

Courier Six

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:23 pm

The Elder Scrolls Online. When it comes out, that is...

I think the beta is being released to the public bit by bit though.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Is that going to be free?  And will it require a download?  Because I'd be willing, but I'm saving up for a computer and hence can't afford to buy games.
Back to top Go down
Roryrai

Roryrai

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Cap, did you ever get LoL running?
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 pm

I did. It was ok. Not really a huge fan of it.
Back to top Go down
Roryrai

Roryrai

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Which champions did you play? The thing with LoL is that you've got to find the right characters for you, otherwise it's really not fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

1. Runescape lacking content? Agreed.

2. My stance on playing league of legends:

A Game For Us All 39127111

3. If i would quit RS, im going back to Garry's Mod.
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Jobine wrote:

A Game For Us All 39127111

A Game For Us All Realiz10
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 am

I don't know how good The Elder Scrolls Online is, but Skyrim is amazing, great combat, excellent content - think RuneScape, with more interesting quests, less woodcuty skills, vastly superior combat, better graphics, fewer annoying things, a far larger world, etc.  So I say we move on to TESO when it comes out in about 8 months.

We should list what usernames we're going to have on whatever game we pick, so we can add each other.  If it's not taken, mine for TESO will be Konahrik Morokei.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:06 am

RS: Capricorn XI
GW2: Capricorn V
LoL: Sakatsu
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:05 am

RS/WoW/D3/LoL/Smite: Zamochy
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Manwe wrote:
I don't know how good The Elder Scrolls Online is, but Skyrim is amazing, great combat, excellent content - think RuneScape, with more interesting quests, less woodcuty skills, vastly superior combat, better graphics, fewer annoying things, a far larger world, etc.  So I say we move on to TESO when it comes out in about 8 months.

We should list what usernames we're going to have on whatever game we pick, so we can add each other.  If it's not taken, mine for TESO will be Konahrik Morokei.
Everyone in the world i met who played skyrim quit after 3 to 8 weeks of it. You're still in week... one?
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:36 am

Everyone except Six here*

I don't know if I'll quit, but I can still say with confidence that it's infinitely better than RuneScape.  Single-player games don't hold on to people as well, even if they're amazing.
Back to top Go down
Roryrai

Roryrai

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:01 pm

Well, whatever games I end up playing I'll be attempting to snag Roryrai for my name.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:00 am

Oh, and starting week 5 now, Jobine, with no warnings of a reason to quit.  (And I don't have any add-ons yet, the two major ones should add about as much playtime as the rest of Skyrim combined).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Game For Us All Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game For Us All   A Game For Us All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game For Us All
Page 1 of 1