Again We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

New Recruitment Ideas.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hobbit56

hobbit56

New Recruitment Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:43 pm

As has been mentioned by Quantum (Super-string) the Clan has not being growing to its potential, and rightful place. We've been mentioned in Jagex's comunity round up twice, and we're one of the most well ordered and established evolution of combat clans in the underground clan world (ie not a famous clan). We should have a large following, and then the fame and recognition will come with it.

We have been doing small things to rectify this inequality; some good recruiting has been going on and we've seen a small increase in growth. However, we're still no where near where we should be. We need something bigger, more drastic, faster. The window of opportunity is still open; the old Pking community has largely disbanded (good riddence) so there is a gap for the next generation of large clans to dominate this aspect of Runescape. However we must act fast.

Therefor I suggest we take action. I have suggested this idea before, but it was hard to organise such radical action when there was no demand for it compared to the effort.

I suggest we have clan rallies in public places, to impress passers by or at least to get our name out there as an outstanding clan in the combat community. We already do this to a certain extent; we do clan wars take over and we have had a drop party that turned into a recruitment drive (thanks to someone's money and my opportunism) but I'm thinking bigger.

I think that all or most of us should turn up to these areas on a regular bases: Varrock centre, G.E, Clan Wars, The Wilderness*, God Wars dungeons and other crowed locations. All people should be in uniform of our clan capes, we could have demonstrations, speeches, and anything else that might persuade the Runescape public.

* We could all switch our wildy toggle to mulitple to gain protection from numbers, with 20 high levels no one would dare attack us. A wilderness take over is quite a feat and will surely get Pkers to join us.

All advice and comments on this sugestion are welcome.

Discuss.

Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:48 pm

So... Clan Capes + Solid black and white gear for the rallies. Okay.

Idea: For each area, put a Vexillum at each entrance, then have say, me (acting leader), you (recruiter) and Sixth (captain) stand in the middle of a ring of six people using Duel Arena/Wildstalker statues, plus a Vexillum in the middle?
Back to top Go down
hobbit56

hobbit56

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Good ideas, why black and white rather than show our wealth?

also I think all Sergeants+ should be made to join this forum.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Our clan colors are black and white. So like Void, Elite Void, etc.

And I'll talk to all the Sergeants+.
Back to top Go down
hobbit56

hobbit56

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:12 am

We need to get other elites to agree to this and organise times that are good for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

Other elites? Where?

Ending sarcasm, Cap isn't even a member any more and I haven't seen Rory in weeks. So we only need to talk to Zamochy.
Back to top Go down
hobbit56

hobbit56

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Satasku, jobine, shield.

Wow they're all who's left 0.0
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:09 pm

I was being sarcastic.

Sakatsu (Cap) isn't a member any more.
Jobine is a Lieutenant.
Sixth is a captain.

The only active Elites are you and me.
Back to top Go down
hobbit56

hobbit56

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:56 am

Then we really need this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Ideas.   New Recruitment Ideas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruitment Ideas.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Again We Rise :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: