Again We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

J Mods are pushovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

J Mods are pushovers Empty
PostSubject: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Honestly, a lot of J Mods are pushovers when compared to the developers of other MMOs.

They try too hard not to push back all the people insulting them, and it just makes them look worse in the eyes of the community and encourages others to push them if nothing goes their way.

Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) is the lead designer for Blizzard (WoW), and he actually talks back against those who use flawed reasoning.

I Favorited some of his replies on my Twitter. Give them a look and see the difference in the way the two companies respond to angry players. He even gives some insight in to how the developers think and work.

https://twitter.com/Zamochy

Back to top Go down
https://againwerise.forumotion.com
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:16 pm

I respected Jagex for 2-3 months after the EoC... then they turned spineless again.
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:53 pm

Quantum wrote:
I respected Jagex for 2-3 months after the EoC... then they turned spineless again.

+1

It all started after they made the exponantial curve because butthurt high level players were sad that their gambled torva sets were too cheap.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Lol, yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Invertabrets gonna be Invertabrets (one of those times when I actually wish I had spellcheck...)
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Invertebrates*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J Mods are pushovers   J Mods are pushovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Mods are pushovers
Page 1 of 1