Again We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

Combat Training Classes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roryrai

Roryrai

Combat Training Classes Empty
PostSubject: Combat Training Classes   Combat Training Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 am

As our clan is all about skill in combat, several of the Elite ranks (overseers and above) will be offering combat lessons to any who want to learn. Below is a list of which classes will be available to which ranks, and what material will be covered in each class. Remember, anyone is allowed to take a class at a lower level than them. It never hurts to review!

Beginner classes
Ranks: Recruit–Sergeant
Material: Ability usage, ability timing, action bar setup, adrenaline building, and basic attack combinations.

Intermediate classes
Ranks: Lieutenant–General
Material: Style-specific lessons – intermediate combinations, strategic ability use, adrenaline management, and basic situational awareness.

Advanced classes
Ranks: Admin–Coordinator
Material: In-depth style-specific lessons – advanced combinations, advanced ability strategies, sub-style lessons, advanced situational awareness and predictions.

Feel free to sign up for classes below.
Back to top Go down
Roryrai

Roryrai

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training Classes   Combat Training Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 am

Roryrai, Owner

Specialty:
None.

Background:
I've been a part of the EoC for many months, playing the beta since release and receiving full access in mid-July. My testing and balanced account build have led me to become a well-rounded combatant – I can fight just as effectively with one style as I can with any other. I've done a lot of PvP and PvM since the beta first launched, and have become quite skilled at the use of the EoC system.
I'll be leading some of the advanced classes, but for the most part I'll be working one-on-one with anyone who's preparing for their test.

Schedule:
With the upcoming rank test on the 23rd, anyone testing who wishes to have a little extra training beforehand should contact me in game.

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training Classes   Combat Training Classes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Quantum eV, Overseer

Specialty:
Ranged.

Background:
Like Rory, I've been testing the EoC since the Beta started, almost living in it for the last month or so. I'm not as well-rounded as Roryrai, but I do have a solid background in melee safe PvP and PvM, and ranged PKing. I've spent plenty of time in the Crucible slamming some Sagaies into people, I also do a lot of Clan Wars armed with Void or Bandos plus dual-wield Melee with a Ranged switch. I'm not quite legendary skillwise, but I can hold my own well enough. Recently I've leaned more towards Ranged as a primary style, due to the devastating power of a Hand Cannon + Void, hence why I'm teaching Ranged classes. A number of Clan Wars foes have felt the vicious bite of my Sagaies as well.
I'll be teaching some of the basic combat classes in addition to the more advanced Ranged classes.

Schedule:
Saturdays at World 82 Clan Wars at 9:00 - 11:00 PM (most likely with a break somewhere in there) EST/2:00 - 4:00 AM GMT for Basic Training (Recruits through Sergeants)
Friday from 7:00-9:00 PM EST/midnight to 2:00 AM GMT (Again possibly a break in the middle) for Ranged training (Lieutenant to General) and Subclass(namely 2h or shield)-Specific Melee training (Admin to Coordinator)
Also Ranged Subclasses around the same time as Melee Subclasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Training Classes   Combat Training Classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Training Classes
Page 1 of 1