Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

Share | 

So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dismal Dream
Admin

PostSubject: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:04 am

I am making this thread to tell anyone who has yet to do KK very much or at all and is looking to get on a good team and make some money being an attacker. It isn't that hard once you do it for a while. YOU WILL DIE MULTIPLE TIMES NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU ARE So make sure you don't go overboard on the stuff you bring because the possibility of something happening to cause you to lose the stuff at your grade is always there. Alright lets jump in.

First: Requirements - You will need at least 85+ in all melee stats(what i would suggest you have).
You will need to have completed Desert Treasure to gain access to the bandit camp teleport which you will be using all the time. No one mages or ranges KK the only way to get on a good team is if you are meleeing.

Second, lets go over what you will need. The gear you can bring can be completely free of charge, so don't play the well I don't have any money for good gear card. If you are completely broke and you want to do KK, the setup you will need will be chaotics and full void. These are completely free to get. Dual chaotic rapiers or longswords would be preferable, but you can use a maul but I would strongly reccomend dual chaotics. If you have a little money to spend use bandos and chaotics. If you have enough get a drygore as this will help you massively with getting on a good team. Barrows armour will suffice until you have enough for bandos. Below is a chart for making your own setup:

Armour: PoP set/Torva/Bandos/Barrows/Void
Helmet: PoP helm/Nex Helms/Gano Visor
Shield: Chaotic Kite/Divine/Dungeoneering Sheild/Enhanced spirit sheilds
Weapon: Drygore/Chaotics
Cape: Tokhaar-Kal/Skill cape/fire cape
Amulet: Saradomins whisper/Fury
Ring: Warrior/Sixth age Circuit/Beserker/Onxy Ring I
Familiar: Unicorn/Bunyip OR BoB full of food NO WAR TORTS
Gloves: Dom Gloves/Tww Gloves/Barrow Gloves
Scrimshaws: Vampyrism

Third, your inventory setup - Your inventory setup for doing KK is actually very simple. You should bring 3 super restore flasks, 1 pray renewal, and a super set, or extremes or ovls if you have them. The rest of your inventory will just be rocktails or sharks. See, simple!

Fourth, strategy - Killing Kalphite King is actually fairly easy if you know what your doing. Use protection prayers according to whatever attack KK is using. Yellow wings = Melee, Green wings = Range, Blue wings = mage phase. The range and melee phases are easy and smooth sailing. The Mage phase is what you should watch out for. Everyone knows about KK's suprise room clearing mage phases. Always have you hand ready to use freedom the second KK switches to the mage phase and run as far away as you can. Basically all you have to focus on is avoiding the yellow balls that he throws all over the room until it is over then resume attacking him as usual. DO NOT USE ANY STUNNING ABILITIES These abilities include: kick, destroy, frenzy and backhand. Stuns cause KK to switch to mage phase and use healing auras. KK has two healing auras. Green: any damage you do heals him, refrain from attacking him during this. Red: He heals any damage he deals to you just keep attacking him during this. Use assault every chance you get and once you work up to full adrenaline use berserk and work your way up to assault to deal heavy damage against him.

Well, now you know everything you need to know about doing KK as an attacker. KK can be very profitable and is where I personally have made most my money from. Good luck on drops and get in there and start making some big money! Very Happy

You taught me hate, I'll teach you fear - Randy Blythe
It's better to learn to dance in the rain than to wait around for the sunshine. -Dave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KillerPillar
Captain

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:39 am

support

From now on, I alone will stand in heaven.
-Sōsuke Aizen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bringvictory.com
Snakone

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:41 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jobine
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zamochy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 pm

The proper response: "you are wrong and here is why..."

The wrong response: "you are wrong"

The usual internet response: "you are wrong and stupid your mom is a bitch you are dumb as shit no one will ever love you LOLOLOLOL"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://againwerise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh   

Back to top Go down

So you wanna do Kalphite King? The Ultimate Attacker KK Guide by cjh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Again We Rise :: Guides :: PvM Guides-
Jump to: