Again We Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Again We Rise

Master tacticians. Fight side by side with legends of the Evolution of Combat.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congratulations to Ken for getting a Max Cape! Now go get that Comp Cape!

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Empty
PostSubject: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Well, look who they hired to replace Mod Phoenix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-5FF8zpjRM

Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Fuck the RuneScape community. (and Jagex) Mostly the community though. If we didn't worship video-makers, this wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Matt I am happy for you. Although I find it odd how someone could honor you enough to hire when you have flat out made fun of Mod Mark on streams with the whole Markdonalds thing. It's quite shallow and I lost a lot of respect for you. I am subscribed on Twitch and I am not staying for another month sorry. I am way happier for Regicidal who actually make the community better instead of making fun of some of the creators. It is kindof like spitting on there shoes matt.

I mean if someone is hiring you to work for them. Especially to play a video game you played as a kid why would make fun of Mod Mark. I know you have made a big difference in Runescape but I think Jagex hired you because you are so popular. There would be so many people who I would like to hire then you personally. And your so critical of the game especially of RS3. Just please don't disrespect people who you are hiring you to get payed! thats just childish.

And you don't even make the community better. you just give people more reason to flame other players. That is just dumb man. I am glad Lee got picked because he plays RS3 and yet he never ever makes fun of Old school. But you flam RS3 and make 07 seem like its amazingly perfect. Just stop acting mate.

^Youtube comment says it all^

Honestly, they should've made someone like Tamond or Iron Vampire a J Mod instead since they understand the game and community more than these video makers who cater to their subscribers.
Back to top Go down
https://againwerise.forumotion.com
Sindr0me

Sindr0me

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Agreed on the Iron Vampire statement
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Zamochy wrote:
Honestly, they should've made someone like Tamond or Iron Vampire a J Mod instead since they understand the game and community more than these video makers who cater to their subscribers.
Agreed. These guys know what's up with the game. This is just utter complete bullshit. Reddit's blowing up over it.
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Tamond or Iron Vampire definitely... hell, I haven't seen many big-videomaker videos, but from what I've heard, any decent Clan Leader (such as Clan Leader Forums access + respected there) would make a better JMod.
Back to top Go down
Sindr0me

Sindr0me

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:29 pm

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Images10
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:33 am

Tamond yes, Iron Vampire... not so much.

Regicidal yes, Silentc0re yes... so So wrecked? Really? Hire some guy who did nothing but talk shit about EoC/RS3/Mod Mark/Jagex and then proceeded to split the runescape community? Id rather hire S h a n a and have her unite the community under pre eoc, that sounds better in my book...

Ill go with sindrome, if 07 becomes the main game, i'm out.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Honestly, I'd rather have W0nder Guard than So Wreck3d. At least she can act polite and put on a good face, even if she is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Capricorn wrote:
Honestly, I'd rather have W0nder Guard than So Wreck3d. At least she can act polite and put on a good face, even if she is a bitch.
+1

I heard she changed her name, W0nder Guard is actually an availible name atm
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:30 pm

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Mmo_fe10
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Can i repost this on reddit?
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Zamochy wrote:
SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Mmo_fe10
Sad but true.
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:15 pm

200k off 99 firemaking as of this writing
Back to top Go down
Manwe

Manwe

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:30 am

By the way - just out of curiosity - why is this in Combat Tutorials?
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Manwe wrote:
By the way - just out of curiosity - why is this in Combat Tutorials?
I was really tired
Back to top Go down
Sindr0me

Sindr0me

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkQCAHwz9W0
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXCVGc52OY

SOWRECKED EXPOSED!
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:20 pm

My response:

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Epic_f10

Jagex's response:

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD Door10
Back to top Go down
Capricorn
Deputy
Capricorn

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

What was Jagex's actual response to this?
Back to top Go down
Zamochy
Admin
Zamochy

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Capricorn wrote:
What was Jagex's actual response to this?
Mod Mat K (dude he drops rares in 07) said that with a player joining the Jagex staff, they're bound to get some negative feedback.

Basically, he just said that he doesn't care what the players think, regardless of this being the players' year.
Back to top Go down
Jobine
Recruit
Jobine

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Zamochy wrote:

Basically, he just said that he doesn't care what the players think, regardless of this being the players' year.
No surprise here. Maxed FMing last night btw.

Mod Mat K and So Wreck3d can go take a hike. Never liked either of them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD   SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOOT ME IN THE ****ING HEAD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Again We Rise :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: